This Anti-aircraft bunker is of the Regelbau Fl. 242 type for 20 mm gun.
The bunker was constructed in the spring of 1943 and it was a part of a platoon consisting of three 20 mm guns and a 60 cm searchlight. The task of the guns was to protect the fourth gun of the 38 cm battery against low-level air raids.
The position on the bunker roof housed a 20 mm gun. The bunker contained a room for the crew of nine men and an ammunition room.
Floor plan and section of the type Regelbau Fl 242. Measured by Kystdefensionen in 1947.