Pumping station for the water supply of the 38 cm battery, built 1941.
The 38 cm battery had its supply of drinking water from two wells at the Hansted Å, about 1,5 km south of the battery (No. 26). The water was led to the battery through to pipelines. On each pipeline there was a bunker with a pumping station and gravity tank in order to create enough pressure for water to reach the battery.
The bunker is still in use as a part of the water supply for the harbour, and therefore it is not accessible.